Location Chippewa Falls, WI
The Information Systems Business Analyst's primary objective is helping implement and maintain E-Commerce technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Work closely with the functional business users and IS Analysts to attain an in-depth knowledge of business processes and procedures.
- Apply full-life-cycle methodologies to projects and change control.
- Responsible for documentation using company and department standards.
- Apply technical and analytical skills to determine application system setup, configuration, and customization requirements to meet business needs.
- Experience in configuration, module upgrades for applications in a multi-tier environment.
- Troubleshoot application, database, and network system problems.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve tactical business results.
PERIODIC OR SECONDARY POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Create formal networks involving coordination among cross-functional groups
- Perform on-call application support as necessary
The above listing of essential and periodic functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer relations / service skills.
- Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational and project task management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through, including proper documentation.
- Ability to understand business systems technologies.
- Ability to understand database design and query languages.
- Ability to understand integration and data warehouse technologies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Prefer 1-5 years additional IS analyst experience in supporting applicable business area.
- Prefer demonstrated experience with E-Commerce technologies and business processes.