Location Chippewa Falls, WI
Division Mason Companies Inc
The telephonic Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting customers with placing orders while ensuring strict confidentiality and maintenance of their accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with their order and/or questions
- Process correspondence and emails in accordance with company guidelines
- Be accurate and efficient when processing customer orders
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns
- Follow established policy and procedures
The above listing of functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Ability to effectively listen and productively engage with customers, regardless of the circumstances.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, for both customers and co-workers, is an expectation.
- Effective problem solver with the ability/personality to remain calm and positive even while under stress.
- Proficient at multiple tasking, even during distractions and interruptions.
- Detail oriented at all times.
- The willingness to maintain a "can do" and positive attitude throughout all/any types of interactions is expected.
- The drive to keep focused on what we can do for our customers, not what we can’t do; always remaining customer focused.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred.
- Functional experience with data entry and computers is an asset.
Must have the ability to work 3:30 pm - midnight, including every other weekend.