Location Chippewa Falls, WI
Division Mason Companies Inc
The Apparel Merchandiser functions as the product manager and will select and recommend products in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, values and corporate goals.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Recommend apparel products for inclusion in the various sales vehicles that reflect consumer wants.
- Conduct analysis and develop strategies related to market trends, product life cycle and catalog and internet merchandising.
- Assist in the selection of vendors for branded and create products that align with our goals for price, margin, quality and delivery.
- Work with product development to develop products that meet merchandise plans for catalog and internet.
SECONDARY/PERIODIC POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Provide input into product pricing.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Prepare catalog pagination for each "book" and assist in review of catalog layouts and photography.
The above listing of functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Strong creative abilities
- Energetic and positive
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, timelines and meet deadlines
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Merchandising/Buying, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in adult apparel merchandising (buying), retail product management, eCommerce (Internet), department/business management, or a combination of any or all listed.