Location Chippewa Falls, WI
Division Mason Companies Inc
The Distribution Clerk/Material Handler performs a variety of jobs within the applicable Distribution Center including, but not limited to, shipping and receiving functions and assisting other distribution center positions/employees as needed.
These positions will be primarily scheduled between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., typically working Monday through Friday. Some Saturday work is required but is typically only during our peak times.
EDUCATION and/or AGE
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to frequently reach above shoulders, at shoulder height and below shoulders.
- Ability to stand continuously and/or walk frequently
- Ability to obtain forklift and/or stock-picker certification
- Ability to frequently push, pull and lift 35-40 lbs. (Chippewa Falls DC locations)
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 lbs., as well as the ability to frequently lift 100-150 lbs. in a “Team Lift” (Eau Claire DC location).