Do you prefer working with various types of people and customers? Are you a natural problem solver, who likes a good challenge? If you answered “yes” to either of the prior questions, Mason Companies’ Virtual Contact Center may be just the place for you!
Our telephonic Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing customers with an exceptional level of customer service, ensuring strict confidentiality and maintenance of their accounts, while creating and maintaining a positive and fun work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with their order and/or questions
- Process correspondence and emails in accordance with company guidelines
- Be accurate and efficient when processing customer orders
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns
- Follow established policy and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential.
- Above average interpersonal skills, for both customers and co-workers, is an expectation.
- Effective problem solver with the ability/personality to remain calm and positive even while under stress.
- Detail oriented at all times.
- The willingness to maintain a "can do" and positive attitude throughout all/any types of interactions is expected.
- Ability to effectively listen and productively engage with customers, regardless of the circumstances.
- Proficient at multiple tasking, even during distractions and interruptions.
- The drive to keep focused on what we can do for our customers, not what we can’t do; always remaining customer centric.
- Prior experience in customer service is strongly desired.
- Functional experience with data entry and computers is an asset.
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office Suite is strongly preferred.
- SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY:
- Must have the ability to work afternoon, evening and night hours/shifts, including every other weekend.