POSITION DESCRIPTION: A Line Worker is responsible for working in an assembly line fashion as part of a 4-12 person team, inserting components to finish a gift. Also, boxing or bagging product that will be used as a gift component.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work on an assembly line inserting components to finish a gift.
- Box or bag product as a gift component.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- Ability to stand for the duration of the work shift.
- Frequent twisting, bending, and reaching.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Good Eye/hand coordination.
- Good oral communication.
- Ability to use small tools occasionally.
- Ability to follow directions.