The Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing data and providing insight to business leaders in the marketing, internet marketing and merchandising departments so they can make informed decisions that are aligned with our corporate goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Utilize internal databases to develop reports and ad hoc analyses to support the day-to-day business needs of the marketing, internet marketing and merchandising departments.
- Develop, audit and analyze reports summarizing business performance.
- Implement marketing tests, analyze results and provide recommendations to business leaders.
- Analyze customer and prospect segmentation strategies and provide recommendations.
- Create tools to streamline internal processes to make them more efficient.
- Strong data mining/extraction/manipulation/summarization skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Energetic team player with strong initiative, work ethic, and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated attention to details.
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent projects while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in math or business related discipline, with an emphasis on statistics, quantitative methods and market research.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant analytical experience; direct marketing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical abilities are essential; strong Excel and Database (Access) and SQL knowledge is highly desired.