To select and recommend products in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, values and corporate goals.
1. Recommend products for inclusion in the various sales vehicles that reflect consumer wants.
2. Conduct analysis and develop strategies related to market trends, product life cycle and catalog and internet
3. Assist in the selection of vendors for branded and make-up products that align with our goals for price, margin,
quality and delivery.
4. Work with product development to develop products that meet merchandise plans for catalog and internet.
1. Provide input into product pricing.
2. Complete special projects as assigned.
3. Prepare catalog pagination for each “book and assist in review of catalog layouts and photography.
The above listing of functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Merchandising, Marketing or related field.
- Creative ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, timelines and meet deadlines
1-3 years with retail/mail order merchandising or department management experience