Position: Contract Installation Manager/Quality Control Team Lead
Location: Bavaria, Germany
We opened our doors in 2003 and have developed long-standing relationships with our customers, both public and private
We’re an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
We’re ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
We’ve been named part of: Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016; Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017; Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016 and 2017
We offer great benefits - Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching
We invest in our employees – We offer an annual training budget to our employees and opportunities for growth within the organization
We work hard, we play hard – We value work/life balance. We hold seasonal company events and a Washington Nationals Season Tickets lottery
The Contractor Installation Manager (CIM) is responsible to the Contractor’s Program Manager (PM) for the efficient and effective operation of the SFL-TAP Center. The CIM serves as the leader of the contractor’s team and will also work as advisor/counselor to assist clients with navigating the VOW/CRS mandates to become Career Ready and to track progress of transitioner in TAPXXI. The CIM is also a component of the installation SFL-TAP infrastructure and is thus responsible for providing SFL-TAP services to eligible individuals and complying with VOW/CRS requirements.
Although not a complete listing, the CIM’s duties include the following:
• Serve as the Contractor’s primary point of contact with the Government and manage contractor operations at the installation level.
• Coordinate, and ensure VOW/CRS services are conducted and documented in accordance to PWS.
• Ensure that staff provides high quality customer service and transition counseling services to SFL-TAP Center clients.
• Assist with marketing the SFL-TAP.
What will you be doing?:
• Effectively and efficiently manage the personnel and materials.
• Coordinate site visits headquarters staff members. Inform and assist the DGR in making necessary arrangements.
• Prepare contractor required monthly reports and administrative documents.
• Serve as the contractor’s intermediary for communications with the Installation Commander and his or her representatives.
• Create an effective working relationship with Commanders, installation staff and leaders, and Service Providers.
• Plan and direct employer outreach programs.
• Ensure Preseparation Briefings are scheduled and properly executed.
• Ensure that the DD Form 2648 (eForm) is completed for each transitioning client.
• Perform follow-up on individual transition plans as appropriate.
• Comply with installation rules and regulations applying to the operation of any facility including regulations applying to, but not limited to: safety, security, and energy conservation.
• Participate in marketing and public affairs activities.
• Ensure that all contractor employee’s complete all mandatory Government training (to include annual requirements) and safeguard PII.
• Help clients use the automated and non-automated resources effectively. Provide instruction on automated tools to include TAPXXI.
• Review work performed in TAPXXI by counseling staff; review progress of transitioning clients and work with Government representatives whenever issues with Commanders prevent transitioning clients from using SFL-TAP program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Master’s degree PREFERRED in Training and Development, HR Management, Counseling, or related field and minimum 2 years career counseling, education, or related experience. Bachelor's Degree accepted with experience.
• Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check)
• U.S. Citizen
• Experience managing personnel at one or more sites. Ability to meet and correspond regularly with a Government counterpart.
• Experience coordinating transition activities with the local DGR to support overall mission goals. Accountable for ensuring requirements accomplished in accordance with the PWS/ PRS and completed on time at all sites.
• Experience safeguarding confidential information, handling PII and complying with the Privacy Act and all applicable agency regulations on individual privacy, to include DoD Directive 5400.
Must have an active Secret Clearance at the time of hire.
This position is contingent upon budget, and/or customer approval.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.