Valet Parking Professional
We are seeking part time valet parking professionals to work a variety of shifts. We offer competitive wages plus gratuities, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. Prior valet driving experience is not required as we will provide you with full training.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Arrives to work on time and consistently.
- Can drive all size of vehicles with demonstrate proficiency.
- Maintaining a neat, organized, professional appearance.
- Marks tickets in a legible manner recording pre-existing damage, color, make, model, initials, and location of vehicle.
- Can execute directions from supervisor without error.
- Opening vehicle doors, escorting and giving directions to guests if needed, assisting guests at the direction of their supervisor
- Assists in maintaining a clear ramp area by moving vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensures each vehicle is parked in accordance to site specific rules—Wheels straight, ticket stub visible, windows up, doors locked.
- Remains “posted up,” during idle times making eye contact and greeting guests as they pass.
- Practices the 10 foot rule and interacts with guests to ensure everyone has been served and is comfortable.
- Utilises small talk and eye contact with departing guests.
- Remains patient with even the most demanding or upset guests.
- Retrieves all guest vehicles in a timely manner, by showing a sense of urgency and a value of the guests’ time.
- Never attempts to solicit tips and thanks customer when one is given.
- Obeys all Impark SOP’s for customer service and safe driving practices, including but not limited to traffic signs, laws and speed limits.
- Communicates all issues to supervisors