Headquartered in Miami, Florida with operations across North America, the UK and around the world, ParkJockey is a Real Estate Technology Company that provides solutions to maximize the yield and diversify the utilization of parking lots and garages for cities, stadiums, shopping malls and airports. We offer business services and technology products for the automation and virtual management of parking operations allowing clients to see significant increases in revenue due to the reduction of CAPEX/OPEX costs and the elimination of theft.
Our flagship vehicle access product leverages automatic vehicle identification to provide drivers with a superior frictionless parking experience while the data is actioned in real-time for hyper-local, hyper-targeted marketing opportunities. These core offerings position ParkJockey as an enabler for nimble re-purposing of parking real estate for last mile delivery in the ongoing mobility revolution
If you are a mobile developer with 3-5 years of native mobile development experience and proficiency with Swift/React Native/Kotlin , please read on.
As a mobile developer, you will be responsible for the ownership and evolution of our native technology stack. You will work closely with other engineering, design, and product management teams, to both deliver on the roadmap and our plan for the future.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Build a App that will be revolutionary in this industry.
2. Massive Growth
3. Great Leadership and Challenging Work
What You Will Be Doing
- Own and evolve the native mobile technology architecture.
- Collaborating with other engineers to create and execute the architectural plan.
- Sharing and communicating best practices from your career and creating news ones with the team.
- Deliver the roadmap of the product.
What You Need for this Position
- 3-5 years’ experience in Mobile Development.
- Experience in Native Mobile app development (Android or iOS devices); hands-on experience with Swift/React Native/Kotlin code.
- Demonstrated experience designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high-performance mobile applications.
- Experience in building client-server applications (HTTP/S, REST web-services)
- Experience developing and delivering using Agile methodologies
- Experience and a strong opinion about unit testing, CI/CD
- Understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, object-oriented-programming (OOP), frameworks and technologies
- Track record of shipping applications on App Store.
- Experienced with Git / Github
Nice to have skills, but NOT REQUIRED:
- Payment Processing
- Mixed Mobile Development & Web Development background
ParkJockey is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. ParkJockey is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status