Headquartered in Miami, Florida with operations across North America, the UK and around the world, ParkJockey is a Real Estate Technology Company that provides solutions to maximize the yield and diversify the utilization of parking lots and garages for cities, stadiums, shopping malls and airports. We offer business services and technology products for the automation and virtual management of parking operations allowing clients to see significant increases in revenue due to the reduction of CAPEX/OPEX costs and the elimination of theft.
Our flagship vehicle access product leverages automatic vehicle identification to provide drivers with a superior frictionless parking experience while the data is actioned in real-time for hyper-local, hyper-targeted marketing opportunities. These core offerings position ParkJockey as an enabler for nimble re-purposing of parking real estate for last mile delivery in the ongoing mobility revolution
If you are a Software Engineer with 3-5 years of Backend development experience and proficiency with Python, Java or Go experience, please read on.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer to help us architect our highly-scalable, revolutionary platform and products. The right person should have advanced knowledge in Python, Java or GO. They should be comfortable working with frameworks, SQL, REST APIs, AWS or GCP.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Build a platform that will be revolutionary in this industry.
2. Massive Growth
3. Great Leadership and Challenging Work
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with engineering management and product management to design solutions to core business problems
- Implementing the backend for new features including design of models, business logic
- Building RESTful APIs for our native apps to consume, as well as working closely with our Frontend Engineers.
- Research, analyze, and recommend technical solutions
- Create architectural documentation describing proposed solutions
- Establish architectural design patterns and best practices
- Maintaining, enhancing, and developing architecture of our platform
What You Need for this Position
- 3-5 years of Software Development experience
- Advanced Python/Java/Go development experience
- Experience designing and developing highly-scalable RESTful APIs
- Building backend services for web applications
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience or strong knowledge of SQL (queries, joins, etc.)
- Experience with cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google cloud
- Experienced with Git / Github
Nice to have skills, but NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with Analytical frameworks
- Payment Processing
- Mixed Mobile Development & Web Development background
ParkJockey is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. ParkJockey is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status