Parking Cashier – Job Description (Must be 18 or older)
Is responsible for performing cash transactions with accuracy and precision:
Successful Candidate is:
- Responsible for being punctual and ensuring that you are clock in/out at the beginning and end of your shift.
- Adhering to Impark (Mets) dress code for proper attire and grooming.
- Must commit to working at least 40 GAMES
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Keeping money secure;
- Report all odd occurrences or strange persons to a supervisor
- Responsible for performing cash transactions with accuracy and precision.
- Providing exceptional customer service by being pleasant, courteous and helpful to customers;
- Greeting each customer with a friendly smile and a “Welcome to Citi Field;”
- Keeping your cash organized and knowing what you have on hand
- Making sure you plan ahead to have adequate change on hand;
- Ensuring your cash and tickets are sorted throughout the shift;
- Preparing your credential log sheet with accuracy and neatness;
- Reporting all overages and shortages
- Completing all Impark documents completely, accurately and neatly;
- Resolving customer inquiries quickly and efficiently;
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate…
- Displays a great customer service attitude;
- Reliable and responsible;
- Take Pride in their work;
- High level of integrity;
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer –
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity