As we continue to grow our business, we’re seeking a content marketing coordinator to architect and execute content strategies that promote our services, activate our brand with clients, and, ultimately, help us achieve our growth strategy. The content marketing coordinator must be able to analyze data and pivot content strategies to support growth, as well as work closely with the other members of the marketing and sales teams to provide strategic direction and positive performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing our content marketing strategy and calendar to increase brand awareness, website traffic, search engine rank, and leads generated.
- Developing dynamic, search-engine-friendly content, including web copy, blog posts, social media posts, case studies, whitepapers, guides, research studies, and more.
- Efficiently managing content through production cycles so that tasks are completed on time and team members are clear on project requirements and schedules.
- Distributing content through online channels, partnerships, and advertising to grow the FlashPoint audience.
- Leading social media campaigns, advertising, metrics, engagement, and continuous improvement.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on content marketing metrics, and showing continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics and audience needs.
- Making an ongoing effort to understand and stay up to date on the business, brand, products, and clients; keeping informed of industry trends and marketing approaches.
- Working with the marketing and brand manager to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with graphics and the overall FlashPoint brand.
- Providing support with the writing and editing of enewsletters, blog posts, business development tools, and client communications.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- A minimum of two years of experience in digital content strategy and tactics, including content creation, editing, analytics, social media marketing, blogging, and search engine optimization.
- Experience using content management systems to make content and minor web updates (Hubspot preferred)
- Proficient in inbound marketing strategies (Inbound Certified a plus)
- Experience using Googly Analytics and Adwords
- Experience converting comprehensive product or industry information into customer-friendly messaging.
- A strong understanding of brand marketing, social media, and how to encourage user engagement to support brand initiatives and business goals.
- Experience with graphic design and/or public relations is a plus.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have exemplary writing and editing skills in both online and offline media.
- Be able to adapt quickly to new or unfamiliar business topics and rely on research, review of existing materials, and in-depth interviewing skills to develop content.
- Take initiative and be able to respond quickly to requests.
- Be highly organized, with a flair for details and deadlines, along with the ability to orchestrate a project from start to finish. This work takes place in an energetic, fast-paced environment. You must be able to focus, work under pressure, and deliver quality results under tight timelines.
- Have a thorough understanding of existing and emerging digital communications channels and be able to drive business outcomes through appropriate channel selection.
- Be computer savvy and proficient with multiple applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and other design software is a plus.
- Be flexible with your schedule. At FlashPoint, we promote positive work-life balance, but we also understand that in order to serve clients well, we have to be flexible to meet their business needs.
Compensation and Benefits
FlashPoint will reward your talents with a competitive salary and bonus opportunities. You will receive an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; 401(k) and flexible spending account options; generous paid time off; and support for your ongoing professional development. FlashPoint offices are located in Indianapolis, IN, and Sonoma, CA, however candidates are permitted to work remotely within the United States.
FlashPoint is a leadership consulting firm serving national and international mid- and large-market clients. We are the #1 provider of The Leadership Challenge® worldwide, and provide highly researched and effective leadership programs, as well as customized support with leadership development, team effectiveness, and coaching.
Our goal is to create meaningful workplaces where everyone can achieve their fullest potential.
We deliver creative and measurable solutions that make leaders, teams, and organizations more effective. We’re a boutique firm with proven results, which means that we can be nimble in an ever-changing landscape. We’re curious. We’re energetic. And above all, we care about our clients, their business, and the work we do.