Community Services Group (CSG) is looking for caring and dedicated leader to join our team in the Lehigh Valley and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others!
CSG’s Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disability (IDD) Residential Services is recruiting for a Residential Supervisor to manage a residential home in Allentown, PA. This is a Full-Time (40 hrs/wk) position that offers a complete Medical Insurance and Benefits Package for those who qualify!
At CSG, a Residential Supervisor is responsible for the daily operation of a community residential program for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Residential Supervisor is responsible for the delegation of work, assignment of duties, and completion of tasks of direct support staff and for supporting the values/principles of self-determination and/or recovery/resiliency in accordance with Community Services Group policies and applicable regulations.
To be successful in this position you must have strong leadership and communication skills; the ability to multitask while providing supervision and guidance to direct support staff; and the ability to provide direct care as needed.
The Duties and Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Supervises direct support staff, monitors and evaluates staff performance according to company performance management policies and procedures.
- Ensures individuals’ health, safety, and welfare and enhances the quality of individuals’ lives, and integrates individuals into the community.
- Administers/monitors and/or ensures medical treatment and medication is provided to the individuals following established medical procedures and medication policies.
- Participates in and supervises the program staff in the implementation of behavioral management and skill training program.
- Provides overall on-site supervision and implementation of the daily operations of the program including on-call responsibilities.
- Accounts for all individuals and program budgets; maintaining an adequate supply of funds for the individuals and program.
- Submits financial and program documentation to supervisor for review.
- Ensures accurate and timely updating and completion of program paper work.
- Guarantees that the work site is safe, comfortable, and well maintained.
- Facilitates in the, orientation, training, and performance management evaluation of staff.
- Communicates relevant information to families, outside agencies, and other professionals as necessary.
- Transports or assists with transportation coordination as needed for individuals to appointments in the community.
- Performs job responsibilities of direct care staff on an as needed basis.
- Provides coverage in emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this positon you must have the following Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have one year of working experience in programs for individuals with mental illness and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Join our Team Today!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Key Words: MR, Mental Retardation, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Residential Program Supervisor, RPS, Human Services, Social Services Program Supervisor, Human Services Supervisor, Program Supervisor, Residential Supervisor, IDD, MH, Mental Health, RS, Social Services, Social Work