Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
About the Role:
Financial Statement Reporting assists investment advisers and managers in preparing annual, quarterly, and/or monthly unaudited financial statements for their funds in conformity with the accounting standards adopted by the fund (typically U.S. GAAP / IFRS).
CFS Regulatory Reporting assists investment advisers in preparing accurate, reliable and timely filings to meet certain regulatory reporting obligations.
The services are performed by licensed and certified accountants with significant public accounting experience in the asset management industry and financial and regulatory reporting specialists with pertinent industry experience.
Facilitate the preparation, review and coordination of financial statement reporting and regulatory reporting in accordance with applicable regulations.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Prepare annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements
- Review annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements, prepared by other team members
- Prepare annual, semi-annual and quarterly regulatory reports which may include Annex IV, SEC Form PF, Form CPO-PQR, Form SLT & MMIF Return
- Review annual, semi-annual and quarterly regulatory reports which may include Annex IV, SEC Form PF, Form CPO-PQR, Form SLT & MMIF Return prepared by other team members
- Obtain working knowledge of the CFS proprietary systems
- Participate in group meetings to exchange status, data, etc.
- Respond to complex inquiries. Relay to, and gather routine information from employees and/or outside offices, and clients.
- Maintain effective contact/communication within members of the office and other CFS offices at various levels in the organization.
- Develop client contacts, when necessary, and be regularly available and responsive to their interpersonal and business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with internal parties and audit firm personnel
- Compose, format and edit routine correspondence and documentation
- Suggest methods and procedures for new work assignments, reviewing with supervisor for input or approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation preferred
- 3-5 years Financial Reporting experience in either an Audit Firm, Administrator, Investment Manager or other financial institution
- Strong IFRS and US GAAP Investment Fund Financial Statement knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in complex derivatives
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Word
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
We offer a challenging job in a growing international company, an opportunity to expand your audit and business knowledge by working in a competitive and dynamic environment. Additionally, we offer our employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.