Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role & Team:
This is a key role in our Amsterdam operations where you will provide accounting services for a portfolio of multijurisdictional clients within a team of accountants and lawyers. As a highly responsive professional, you will work closely with a high performing team providing class-leading services to our clients through face-to-face meetings, by phone and/or e-mail, and actively contribute to enhancing operational procedures and developing Citco’s business.
Job Duties in Brief:
· Responsible for all group accounting matters for client companies, such as preparation of quarterly reporting and annual accounts, preparation of income tax returns and VAT returns;
· Proactively maintain and develop a network of internationally established clients.
· Involvement in other aspects of client work such as corporate, legal and tax services;
· Assist auditors in case of audits performed on client companies
· Maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls;
· Communicate with and advise clients, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide.
· Degree in finance/accounting/business economics with 2+ years’ experience in an accounting position with an international organization or corporate service provider;
· Knowledge or demonstrated experience of consolidation and IFRS and GAAP. Dutch GAAP highly preferable.
· Exposure to tax driven structures is a definite advantage.
· 3+ years of overall accounting experience;
· Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills and the ability to deliver high quality service
· Proactive, results driving individual with excellent communication skills;
· Ability to work in a team and independently;
· Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
· Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
· Fluency in English and Dutch will be essential;
· You have a valid EU work permit and currently reside in the Netherlands.
What We Offer:
· A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
· Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
· Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
· Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.