Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Job:
The Fund Accountant is responsible for preparing financial reports, in an international and dynamic environment, for our clients who consist of investment managers and institutional investors within those Hedge Funds.
Job Duties in Brief:
· Prepare periodical financial reporting for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
· Execute the financial control elements covering assets, liabilities, income and expenses, and equity
· Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
· Independently complete income and expense allocations including calculating asset based and performance fees
· Maintain contact with Investment Managers, Banks, Custodians and Brokers
· Monitor compliance with various client service agreements
· Assist with new client onboarding & new fund launches to successful completion
· Participate in the fiscal year end audit process and provide information to auditors as required
· Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure that client needs are met
· Assist with ad hoc projects
University degree in accounting, finance, economics or professional accounting designation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Outlook
Proven ability to work in a challenging, professional, and fast-paced work environment.
Experience working in the financial industry or public accounting is an advantage .
What We Offer:
A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.