Since the 1940s Citco Group of Companies has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our CSR programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco Group of Companies isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The KYC/AML Officer is part of the 1st line of defense in cooperation with the client facing teams.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Supporting with obligatory periodical and event-driven reviews of KYC/CDD files to ensure continuous due diligence has been performed and Citco and Curacao standards are complied with;
- Assist the Head KYC/AML and Operations Control Manager in KYC and Due Diligence checks of new and existing clients and updating the Viewpoint database for compliance purposes;
- Assist the Head KYC/AML and Operation Control Manager with CRS and FATCA;
- Monitoring and follow up with Account Team Members on progress of the compliance review;
- Assist Head KYC/AML and Operation Control Manager with maintaining an overview of high risk relationships including PEP or a Banker as beneficial owner and securing that approvals for such relationships are timely obtained;
- Provide a professional administration service (including preparing agenda, reports, action lists, minutes, arrange meetings, liaise with senior managers on relevant issues) to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations, procedures and practices, and the production and quality of governance products;
- Assist in clearing and/or verifying possible matches as generated by Fircosoft system;
- Assist in providing or arranging twice per annum training on subjects like KYC/AML procedure, CTF and other relevant KYC/AML/risk related issues to staff;
- Monitoring the process of retirieving and returning of KYC files and keep an activity log up to date;
- Assist the Head KYC/AML in all other KYC/AML and Risk Management (i.e. OCM) related tasks.
- Bachelor degree
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience or legal background
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Fluent in and have good knowledge of English;
- Computer literacy is essential, such as MS Excel and MS Word