Walks on the Roller Coaster Tracks and checks all Brakes, Regulators, Air Bags, Airline and electronics to ensure that these are in good working condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks the Roller Coaster Train including all of it's road wheels, guide wheels, chassis, chain dog, etc.
- Troubleshoots and repairs the train as the need arises.
- Checks all the other rides to ensure that these are in good running condition.
- Checks the Monorails to ensure that they are in good running condition.
- Trouble shoots and repairs the ride equipment as the need arises.
- Patrols around the attractions area and responds to ride equipment related problems.
- Sees to it that the preventive maintenance on the ride equipment and monorails are being done on schedule.
- Lubricates all brakes, drive chain, gear box for the lift as the need arises.
- Tears down the roller coaster for the yearly permit inspection.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
Education and/or Experience
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must have at least (1) year of related experience and/or training.
- Must possess a Valid Driver's License.