Responsible for dealing the different table games in accordance with State gaming regulations and company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes positive customer service by greeting and welcoming guests to the game.
- Determines the winning and losing hands.
- Pays winning hands with chips/tokens and places losing wagers in bank or drop box.
- Assists new players on how to play the game.
- Sees to it that all players follow the gaming regulations.
- Maintains table bank and verifies amount in the table bank at the start and end of shift.
- Exchanges cash for chips or vice versa from players and places cash in the drop box.
- Ensures that all players are 21 years old and above.
- Checks IDs as necessary.
- Ensures safety of the casino money.
- Keeps tables and area clean at all times.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Must obtain a Gaming Registration.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and occasionally required to stand and walk; use hands to handle objects; ability to reach and stretch with hands and arms.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually high. The employee is exposed to extreme temperatures and smoky atmosphere.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have at least six (6) months related experience and/or training.
- Preferably 6 months CRAPS Experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.