Bartender duties are mixing and serving drink orders of patrons at the bar.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stocks the coolers and freezers with beer, beverages and other drinks as the need arises.
- Takes and prepares the drink orders of the Cocktail Servers as necessary.
- Enters all comp transactions into the computer for proper departmental charging.
- Sells and makes change for patrons playing the machines on the bar.
- Serves the comp-ed drink to the patrons playing.
- Wipes the bar and removes the trash as necessary.
- Checks and changes the kegs and CO2 pumps, liquor bottles, etc. as the need arises.
- Keeps the general cleanliness of the bar area at all times.
- Assists the Bartender in preparing and selling hot dogs.
- Stocks the needed supplies and condiments on the bar.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills. Ability of communicate in English effectively.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, bending, walking, kneeling and lifting and/or moving objects up to 50 lbs. without restrictions.
- Work area is usually exposed to noise, dust and cigarette smoke.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of 6 months bartending experience or graduate from a Bartending School.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must obtain Health Card, Alcohol Awareness Card, Non-Gaming Card and Gaming registration.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.