Responsible for serving our customers in a friendly, efficient and accurate manner through the exchange of chips, tokens, coins, checks, markers, etc. and safeguarding assigned company funds.
Responsible for Player’s Club needs including and not limited to: printing cards, comps, loading promotions and setting up new accounts.
Responsible for following Genuine Service Standards: 15/15 rule, Interact not transact and close with style.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Counts and balances the starting fund of the cage with the outgoing cashier at the start of the shift.
- Capable of navigating through computer applications.
- Print Player’s Club cards.
- Set up guests with new accounts in Player’s Club.
- Activate guest’s promotions as needed.
- Update guests account in Player’s Club when needed.
- Exchanges cash for gaming chips, tokens, or coin.
- Cashes checks for customers (travelers, personal, cash advances, or payroll) in accordance with the company’s check cashing policies and procedures.
- Issues markers and accepts payment on markers in accordance with the company’s marker policies and procedures.
- Logs, records/reports all Title 31 transactions.
- Assists customers with the completion of a credit/check cashing application.
- Records and balances all currency transactions in the computer.
- Sorts and bags loose coins and bundles paper money.
- Maintains and completes the required gaming and company forms and reports.
- Promotes positive customer service by providing correct information and/or directions to patrons as the need arises.
- Reconciles daily summaries of transaction and balances all currency transactions against cash on hand.
- Learns and work other banks such as the Main Bank, Chip Bank, Coin Vault, Vault as the need arises.
- Verifies chip cash outs over $1,000.00 with the Pit.
- Distributes company payroll checks to employees.
- Maintains the cage neat and clean at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- 21 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States.
- Money handling experience preferred.
- Player’s club experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients or employees of the organization.
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions; and ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to handle objects and tools; and regularly lift and/or move objects 25 pounds and up.
- Ability to retain and navigate through several computer applications.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least three (3) months related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must obtain a Gaming Registration.
- Must obtain certification under Title 31
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, procedures and memos.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.