Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of the property electrical systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In stalls new electrical 480 volt circuits, data, fiber and telephone.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical problems up to 480 volts throughout the property.
- Performs daily system check to assure proper operation.
- Maintains related inventory.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
· Must have valid Driver’s License.
· Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence and memos, complex schematics, operations manuals and blueprints.
· Ability to write correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, vendors, sub-contractors and employees.
· Ability to apply commonsense and understanding to carry out detailed and complex written and oral instructions.
· Ability to deal with complex problems involving many variables in standardized and un-standardized situations.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop and climb to high places; use hands to handle objects, tools or controls; and frequently lift and/or move objects from 50 pounds and up.
· The work en vironment frequently requires the handling and use of hazardous, corrosive and flammable chemicals. The ability to read, comprehend and implement material safety data sheets is required. The noise level regularly ranges from extreme noise requiring ear protection to moderate noise levels.
The employee is frequently required to work on equipment that may contain live electrical parts, high pressure vessels/piping and spring loaded apparatuses. The ability to read, comprehend and implement lock-out tag-out procedures is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Must have a minimum of two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.