Assisting Customers who visit Qdoba Mexican Grill.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service in the Qdoba outlet.
- Make all menu items required by Qdoba.
- Training is provided to learn how to become a Qdoba Crew Member.
- Applicant will become certified in all food preparations, cashiering, and product prep for current shift to next shift.
- Applicant will be required to enter all transactions into register, accepts payments for all funds.
- Applicant will be required to keep all register receipts organized and all refunds and voids documented correctly and signed by manager only.
- Environment is extremely fast paced.
- Performs daily store cleaning, stocking, and merchandising as instructed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- 18 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States.
- Must be able to obtain a Health Card.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a high paced and stressful environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Must have the ability to stand, bend, twist and kneel unassisted in close working environment for long periods of time while being exposed to hot and cold surfaces.
- Lift 50 pounds without restrictions
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both oral and written form.
- Ability to understand and operate registers using American monies.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and well groomed appearance.
- Must be able to work all shifts including, night, weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
i-lingual in Spanish is preferred
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.