Applicant will become certified in all sandwich preparations, cashiering, and product prep for current shift and next shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
· 18 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the . united states
· Excellent interpersonal skill with a friendly and professional demeanor.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in high paced and stressful environment.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Must have the ability to stand, bend, twist and kneel unassisted in close working environment for long periods of time while being exposed to hot and cold surfaces.
· Lift 50 pounds without restrictions.
· Ability to understand and operate registers using American monies.
· Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
· Must be able to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must obtain a Health Card.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
· Bi-lingual a plus.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.