Serves as a working lead supervisor coordinating activities of other baristas in Starbucks location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the location for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to lead duties.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
- Greets customers, mixes and serves hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso beverages and blended beverages.
- Fills coffee/ beverages supplies, merchandise fixtures and maintains displays.
- Maintains a neat and sanitary work space.
- Records all sales, collects money, operates cash register and follows all cash handling procedures as required.
- Assists with daily cash counting / drawer reconciliation and deposits.
- Operates a cash register.
- Sell food items.
- Maintains stock, inventory and requisitions. Including weekly orders and inventory counting.
- Closes and/or opens store.
Other duties related to store operations as required
- Assists in the supervision of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work functional activities.
- Orients and trains employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
· 21 years of age
· Must be able to obtain a Health Card.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanor.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a high paced and stressful environment.
· Strong organizational skills.
. · Must have the ability to stand, bend, twist and kneel unassisted in close working environment for long periods of time while being exposed to hot and cold surfaces.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prior Barista experience required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.