Responsible for patrolling assigned area to ensure the safety and protection of guests, employees and company property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
· Minimum 21 years of age.
· A valid local state driver license required. Out of state driver license must be transferred to local state within 30 days of employment.
· Must possess excellent customer service skills.
· Must be able to perform the following requirements; prolonged standing, walking and lifting and/or moving objects 25 pounds and up.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Prefer to have at least six (6) months security experience and/or have military background.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Gaming registration required.
· Alcohol Awareness Card required.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.