Cleans guest rooms including duties such as making bed(s), vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down or dust all surfaces.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Replenishes all guest amenities and information folders as needed.
· Cleans bathrooms by scrubbing basins, bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets, and tile floors with damp rags and proper chemicals when applicable.
· Replenishes all amenities such as ashtrays, soaps and tissues.
· Places clean bath mats on tubs and/or shower doors and clean towels on towel racks.
· Reports unusual room conditions or rooms in need of repair.
· Reports status of rooms clean/unclean, vacant/occupied via the in-room phone system.
· Complete all duties in accordance with the room classification checklist.
· Follows all safety policies and guidelines of the department, Company, State or Federal authorities.
· Utilizes safety equipment as required.
· Perform all other relevant duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Previous experience and/or training preferred.
Must possess excellent guest service skills to effectively deal with guests.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.