Greets casino patrons and assists them with their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes reservations for guest rooms, entertainment, dining, attractions and other accommodation as the need arises.
- Enrolls casino guests to the Players Club and issues them with the account cards according to set company policies and procedures.
- Enters the guest’s information into the computer and verifies gaming value summaries.
- Provides the corresponding comps based on company policies and procedures.
- Explains to the guests the different comps cash backs and benefits.
- Solicits existing and new players through the telephone, personal meetings, entertainment and through direct mail to enhance the value and quality of the player database.
- Cultivates and develops good customer relations with customers to entice increased incremental trips to the casino from existing customers and build the gaming worth of assigned player base.
- Acts as ambassador of good will between the customers and the company.
- Settles customer disputes and complaints.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to handle objects and operate a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business statistics, player tracking reports, technical gaming and/or gaming regulations. Ability to effectively present information, respond to questions from groups, players, managers, customers and the general public.
- Ability to clearly describe the benefits of casino programs and promotions to customers.
- Ability to operate all pertinent aspects of the player tracking and hotel systems utilized by the organization.
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions; and ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) to four (4) years college education.
- Must have one (1) year related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must obtain a Gaming Registration.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.