Receives incoming shipments/ deliveries from the vendors; counts, measures or weighs them to ensure that these are in accordance with the quantity specified in the Purchase Orders, invoices and delivery receipts.
· Coordinates with requesting departments regarding inspection of incoming shipments to ensure that these are within the required specifications.
· Segregates shipments to be returned and records factors or reasons for the return.
· Coordinates with Purchasing regarding the pick up of rejected shipments.
· Delivers all incoming shipments to the proper requesting departments and/or storage facility.
· Stores the incoming shipments in the appropriate storage facilities following the first in first out procedure.
· Attaches date identification on the shipments.
· Receives requisition slips for supplies, materials needed from the different departments.
· Fills the requisitions and places products on the elevator for the kitchen runners.
· Delivers the requested products to the different properties using the company vehicle.
· Maintains a daily checklist on the condition of the company vehicle.
· Maintains stock on soda, beer and liquor dispensers.
· Fills vending machine with snacks as the need arises.
· Maintains the general cleanliness of the different storage facilities and receiving dock at all times.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned.