We Build Winners!
Want To Join?
Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 11 properties (five in Nevada, three in Colorado, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
Responsible for directing the activities of the Reservations and PBX Agents to ensure the smooth flow of operations of the Contact Center on assigned shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with the different departments concerned regarding changes in promotions, events, hotel rates, etc. Updates all reservations related boards on these changes.
- Answers all guests and Agents related questions.
- Prepares and submits the required reports so to facilitate the normal operation of the Contact Center department
- Completes the duties delineated on the Contact Center Supervisor Daily Checklist.
- Attends to the complaints and concerns of both our internal and external customers.
- Performs the duties of the Contact Center as the need arises.
- Ensures that the company standard abandonment is achieved on an ongoing basis; in cases where that figure is exceeded, takes action to address through effective staffing or call participation; in cases where that figure is more than successfully met, takes action to reduce unnecessary staffing.
- Communicates effectively and often with management to ensure that information required by others is passed along. Performs other duties as may be required by management.
- Coordinates with the different departments concerned regarding telephone work orders including moves, additions and changes in names, departments, offices, etc.
- Prioritizes all work orders received from the different departments and coordinates the same with the NEC technician on a daily basis.
- Coordinates with Engineering any dispatch changes, equipment failure and/or cable work orders on a daily basis.
- Assigns special projects to the supervisors and monitors their progress of work to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Coordinates special projects with outside vendors as the need arises.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have at least one (1) year related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.