· 21 years of age
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions, technical bulletins, schematics and blueprints.
· Ability to write correspondence and present information in one on one and group situations.
· Must be computer literate.
· Must be able to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
· Ability to deal with complex problems and situations.
· Must have ability to create a positive atmosphere.
· Must have normal color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· Must be able to read, comprehend and implement the requirements of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
This position requires that you be able to sit, bend, lift up to 50 lbs, climb stairs/ladders, operate from high places, walk long distances, stand for prolonged periods of time, have unrestricted use of both hands to operate tools and controls. Frequently requires the handling of hazardous, corrosive and flammable chemicals and products.
Noise levels at times may require hearing protection.
It may at times be necessary to work on live electrical devices/systems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have at least a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Must have technician type II or universal E.P.A. Certification as required by EPA Regulation 40CFR 82 Subpart F.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.