We Make Winners!
Want To Join?
Summary: The Cook III is responsible for supporting the Head Chef in a busy kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food. Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supervision of Kitchen team members and their activities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma/GED required, Culinary degree preferred,
· Previous work experience in a professional kitchen is a MUST!
· Five plus years of experience in food service environment preferred.
· Must possess advanced knife skills, knowledge of all kitchen equipment usage, kitchen safety, and etiquette.
· Must place an emphasis on a high level of guest service and give the best service possible
· Minimum one (1) year in a supervisory role preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.