Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 11 properties (five in Nevada, three in Colorado, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets guests in a timely and friendly fashion and ensures guests are comfortable throughout their experience
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service to exceed guest expectations
• Provides various nail care services, including natural nail manicures, pedicures and paraffin treatments
• Educates guests in recommended retail products to continue home care
• Consistently increases guest retention by building relationships and pre-booking
• Drives service and retail awareness through designed promotions and events
• Proactively develops new clientele while building current guests relationships
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Live, Work & Play in Primm, Nevada!
Nestled just 40 miles south of Las Vegas on the California border, Primm offers unparalleled living and working opportunities for those looking to get away from the bright lights & hustle and bustle, and yearn for the small-town vibe!
Why living and working in Primm, NV is Positively Perfect:
*Affordable on-site housing options for employees and their families, deducted bi-weekly from your paycheck! (Save up to $500 than in-town!)
*Weekly meal stipend up to $60 per month for full-time employees!!!
*Discounted local shopping and dining perks!!
*Shuttle rides to and from Las Vegas!!!
*Free movie passes!
*Free concert tickets!
*Free amusement rides!
*And much, much more!!!
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.