To submit your application, please complete these steps. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Your email address will be used as your login name allowing you to return to our website to update your profile.
If you are a returning applicant, please sign in or reset your password using the Login button.
. Your Information
How did you hear about us?
Do you have any relatives or people you live with (cohabitants) working at Affinity Gaming?
Relatives or Cohabitants?
Have you been previously employed by this property or any Affinity Gaming property to include Silver Sevens, Rail City, Primm Valley Resorts, Golden Gates, Golden Gulch, Golden Mardi Gras, Lakeside Hotel Casino Iowa, St Jo Frontier or Mark Twain Casinos?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic infraction? Please include all misdemeanor and felony convictions. Also include all crimes for which you voluntarily pled guilty or no contest. To be considered for a position you must disclose all criminal history since you turned 18. Failure to disclose all information may result in not being considered for employment. If no convictions please enter "N/A" in the explanation field. A conviction record will not automatically be a bar to employment. Factors such as job relatedness, age, nature and time of the conviction and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
. Resume and Questions
Upload Your Resume
Upload your resume if you have not already done so. Alternatively you can type or copy and paste your resume into the Resume Text field below.
Note: You can attach a total of up to 10MB of data. Your resume and all attachments combined must be less than 10MB.
You can copy and paste your resume into the box below.
Cover Letter or Attachments
Upload a cover letter or any additional attachments.
Note: You can attach a total of up to 10 MB of data. Your resume and all attachments combined must be less than 10MB.
Are you 18 years of age or older?
The pay for this position is $10.00 per hour. Are you willing to work for this wage?
This position requires working evenings, weekends and Holidays. Are you willing to work those hours and days?
All persons employed at a licensed Iowa casino must be able to obtain and maintain an Iowa Gaming License
An Iowa Racing and Gaming license may be denied under the following circumstances:
(1) A felony conviction;
(2) A conviction for an offense involving theft or fraudulent practice in excess of $500;
(3) A conviction for an offense involving the use of an alias in connection with fraud; or
(4) A conviction for an offense involving ownership, operation, or an interest in any bookmaking
or other illegal enterprise or if the applicant is or has been connected with or associated with any illegal
Are you able to meet this requirement?
. Work and Education History
Provide all employment up to 10 years years starting with your most recent position.
. Other History
Certificates and Licenses
. Review and Submit
Your almost finished! We would like to thank you for choosing Affinity Gaming as a potential place to work and to learn and to grow your career. Please review your application and electronically sign and date. Thank you once again for applying and we wish you the best of luck in the process. Please read the information below.
1. EEO Statement: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. I understand that the Company may contact my previous employers. I authorize those employers to disclose to the Company all records and information pertinent to my employment with them. In addition to authorizing the release of any information regarding my employment, I hereby waive any rights or claims I have or may have against my former employers, their agents, employees, and representatives, as well as other individuals who release information to the Company, and release them from any and all liability, claims, or damages that may directly or indirectly result from the use, disclosure, or release of any such information by any person or party, whether such information is favorable or unfavorable to me. I authorize the persons named herein as personal references to provide the Company with any pertinent information they may have regarding myself. I also authorize the Company to use social media and other internet resources as part of the pre-employment screening process to the extent permitted by law.
3. I agree that, if hired, my employment shall not be for any specific duration and either the Company or I may terminate my employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and/or with or without prior notice. This express at-will acknowledgement supersedes any and all prior representations or understandings, whether written or oral, express or implied, between the Company and me. My employment-at-will status, if I am hired, may only be changed in a written document signed by an authorized representative of the company.
Candidate Sign Off
I certify that all information in this application is true and correct as of this date. I understand that the information I provided will be verified. Any false statements or omissions may result in my not being hired or being terminated from employment by Affinity Gaming.
If extended an offer of employment, next steps will include pre-employment background check and drug testing. Based on position and location, I may be required to obtain licensing through state gaming commissions.
Candidate eSignature Date