Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Planning Associate. The Planning Associate is responsible for strategically scheduling Travelzoo’s email newsletters with a special focus on hotel, local and entertainment content.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Schedule the best deals on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide
• Oversee scheduling in the Daily Email Planner (Local, Entertainment and Hotel offers)
• Monitor market sell through by vertical; mine for revenue and engagement opportunities
• Provide actionable insights and inventory needs to client teams and work closely with editorial team on content mix
• Strive to achieve the perfect balance between value-driven content and revenue goals
• Review and communicate campaign status to team members and clients (i.e. preparing optimization reports and addressing how to improve campaign performance)
• Evaluation of proposals from vendors to identify unique and compelling placements for reaching target audience
• 4-year college degree
• 3-5 years of experience media planning and managing online inventory at a digital agency
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!