Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead performance marketing initiatives at Travelzoo.
The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical and hands-on problem solver with a proven track record of successfully managing acquisition and retention for a consumer digital brand.
In this role, you will be responsible for measuring performance and optimization of all channels in order to lower costs and increase customer lifetime values, while documenting and building the required processes and frameworks.
- Acquire and thoroughly track incremental members through all channels (paid and non-paid)
- Develop and execute plan for driving engagement of newly acquired members
- Conduct multi-variable testing for all ads and marketing landing pages to ensure a positive user experience
- Ensure diversification of member acquisition channels, while maintaining overall CPA goals
- Negotiate media and liaise across larger portals (Google, Facebook, etc.), ad networks, and DSPs
- Work with editorial and content teams to develop and execute plan for increasing member engagement and re-engagement of lapsed members
- Oversee product marketing campaigns ensuring positive ROI
- Compile detailed reporting of all live marketing campaigns that illustrate efficiency of paid media spend
- Work closely with vendors and Travelzoo’s internal IT group to implement marketing campaigns and tracking
- Work with accounting and Head of Marketing, U.S. to ensure all invoices are paid and approved on time
- Troubleshoot ad delivery and performance
- Partner with Marketing Director and global brand leadership to implement Lifetime Value metrics to track and assess quality of acquired members post-acquisition and beyond
- 4-year college degree preferably in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a performance marketing or growth role for a digital consumer brand
- Past experience decreasing acquisition costs and increasing lifetime value
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to understand what drives member (consumer) behavior through quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience working with a Customer Data Platform or first party data to gain insights and provide actionable solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!