Project Manager, Marketing
Fair Trade USA® seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented project manager for the Marketing and Communications (MarCom) department. The Project Manager will be responsible for contributing to our marketing program; planning & managing projects for a number of B2B, B2B2C, and B2C initiatives that involve our internal staff, contractors, and vendors, as well as business partners who sell Fair Trade Certified™ products. This person will serve as a tactical point for the MarCom team when it comes to project planning, timeline forecasting, organizing deliverables, consolidating of stakeholder feedback, and ultimately delivering quality work to Fair Trade USA’s business partners and consumers. Scoping and designing strategy for projects running simultaneously with multiple stakeholders and needs is a primary responsibility for this role.
This position sits within the larger Integrated MarCom Team. Its high-level goals are to raise consumer awareness and purchase of Fair Trade Certified™ products, as well as position Fair Trade USA as a thought leader in the public sphere.
Specific duties include:
• Demonstrate effective planning and effective stakeholder management as well as an ability to set and manage realistic project timelines.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with all departments for the purpose of keeping marketing & communications projects, ranging from digital-based consumer campaigns to video production business sales, on track and completed on a timely basis.
• Team with our Production Manager to, develop and maintain all project related documentation like project scopes, budget, requirements, project timelines & internal meetings.
• Manage and prioritize workload of our internal design and copy team members.
• Analyze stakeholder needs, identify gaps, identify risks, and define capabilities for an acceptable solution to meet each project’s primary objectives.
• Review – and, at times, write – as well as verify all documentation for a project to be precise and clear as to the requirements for each stage of the project.
• Support the MarCom department’s objectives by leading it to the emerging tools that will make it more efficient and effective in project delivery.
• Minimum of five years of experience in marketing project management or account management.
• Strong organizational skills. Must be very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Management experience involving client engagement around traditional and digital marketing.
• Management experience of projects that include both internal staff and external/contractors.
• Strong understanding of best-practices of project management software and their application.
• Experience managing projects that involve website CMS systems, such as Drupal or Wordpress.
• A multi-tasker able to work in complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
• Self-motivated with an innate desire to take initiative.
• A curious mind that wants to learn and grow.
• Agency experience (managing multiple client engagements at once)
• Experience using Salesforce TaskRay and JIRA project management tools
Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results