Solairus Aviation is seeking a self-motivated team player to join the Client Services Department. The ideal candidate will be based near a major airport. The Client Services Director will work with the overall account management across all functional disciplines ensuring superior customer service.
- Act as a liaison between the Executive team, Client Aviation Manager and the Client. Advise departments and Senior Management promptly of all critical issues pertaining to the account
- Client retention - liaison between aircraft principle and the dedicated crew/CAM and internal departments. Field and respond to client questions to include but not limited to operations, maintenance, insurance claims, and invoicing issues.
- Perform account related research, generate reports and annual budgets. Assist with maintenance planning and reviewing maintenance issues with principle.
- Oversight of aircraft onboarding to ensure a smooth transition.
- Build relationships with FBO managers, develop knowledge of which airports have hangar availability.
- Work with the Solairus Safety Manager to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Human Resources Responsibilities: Manage hiring and recruiting for accounts, interviewing, salary and bonus analytics, identify and monitor crew dynamics, sourcing and hiring per diem crews. Ensure performance evaluations are complete, monitor overall crew spending, general check in on crew morale.
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Strong relationships within the industry, and a network of vendors and pilots
- Minimum of 8 years of aviation experience preferred
- Experience working with Human Resources with confidential material
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
- Passion about business – always thinking of ways to improve relationship with clients
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Travel is required
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, SharePoint, Avianis, Oracle, and ADP
Solairus Aviation is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.