- Act as a liaison between the Executive team, Client Aviation Manager and the Client. Advise departments and Senior Management promptly of all critical issues pertaining to the account.
- Work closely with the Executive team on overall account standing
- Build strong relationships with the client while working closely with client cross-functional teams including Solairus Executive team, Maintenance, Human Resources, Flight Operations, Accounting, Marketing, Flight Coordination and Dispatch
- Liaison between aircraft principle and the dedicated crew/CAM and internal departments. Field and respond to client questions to include but not limited to operations, maintenance, insurance claims, and invoices issues
- Assist with maintenance planning, reporting and reviewing maintenance issues with principle.
- Oversight of aircraft onboarding to ensure a smooth transition, assist with aircraft insurance and registration renewal
- Build relationships with FBO managers, develop knowledge of which airports have hangar availability, work with Solairus Safety Manager to ensure compliance with safety standards
- Human Resources Responsibilities: Manage hiring and recruiting for accounts, interviewing, salary and bonus changes, identify and monitor crew dynamics, sourcing and hiring per diem crews. Ensure performance evaluation are complete, monitor overall crew spending, general check in on crew morale
- Coordinate information flow to crew members and functional departments. Manage ongoing communications process for information flowing to and from the various corporate departments and clients
- Perform account related research, generate reports and annual budgets
- Support the Executive Management team in developing proposals, researching hangar costs and availability
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.