Responsible for the day to day administration of benefits and payroll programs the company. Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation of benefits and payroll for company employees. High level of analytical skills and problem solving activities required.
- Benefits administration – Administer day to day benefit programs, open enrollment, new hire onboarding of benefits, and monthly reconciliation of billing. Investigate benefit challenges and manage the HRIS system as it relates to benefits.
- Payroll administration - Under the general direction of the Payroll Manager: assist employees with all payroll related questions, takes a lead role in administration of Per Diem payroll process, supports Payroll Manager with HSA and FSA funding and account reconciliations, and with 401(k) funding, loan management, ER & EE match, etc. of 401(k) plan, maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Talent acquisition – Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of administrative positions including interviewing, offer administration and onboarding.
- HRIS Management – provide support and improvement in the payroll and benefit systems. Assist in report generation, audit processes, etc..
- Workers compensation administration – facilitate the day to day workers compensation needs for the organization
- Analytical - Assists in development and evaluation of systems, reports, and HR processes. Intermediate level excel skills a must.
*Other duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, either orally or in writing.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in business administration preferred or equivalent experience. Must have analytical skills at an intermediate or advanced level.
- 5+ years experience in an administrative role.
- Practical knowledge of HR and Payroll principles and practices as would normally be obtained from two (2) or more years of experience in the HR field.
- Experience in working independently, effectively organize multiple priorities and meet agreed-on deadlines.
- Ability to balance, service-oriented relationship with employees, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Experience working under pressure with frequent interruptions on tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skills in observation, assessment, problem solving, and exercising sound judgment and tact.
- Activities requiring moderate amount of sitting, standing, walking, speaking and listening.
- Frequent hands to key ability to input data and information.
- Close and distance visual capabilities.
- Capable of lifting files,
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Entails exposure to the following environmental conditions:
- Constant exposure to routine office noises, such as office machines, conversations, foot traffic; moderate electrical or mechanical hazards.
Position Reports to: Sr. Director, Human Resources
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.