This position is responsible for the overall accounts payable processing for assigned accounts and compiling the month-end statement and reports for aircraft owners.
- Audit and review approvals for vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Accurately code vendor invoices to account and department expenditure types
- Correspond with crew and vendors and respond to any AP related inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with AP Specialists to meet all deadlines
- Daily review of client bank balances
- Enter and upload invoices into our accounting system (Oracle Fusion)
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items
- Generate monthly statement and reports for aircraft owner
- Initiate appropriate invoice approval process and attach proper documentation
- Maintain accuracy for AP Aging for assigned aircraft
- Prepare and process vendor payments via ACH and checks
- Reconciliation of assigned vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies.
- Upload reports and data to the Client Portal
- Other duties as assigned by department.
- Participate in process improvement and automation initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Two plus years of Accounting experience
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used:
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and possess effective problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible and can adapt to changes in a growing company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and 10-key by touch
- Must have strong work ethics, be reliable, and have a professional and positive attitude
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.