This position is responsible for processing various A/P invoices, expense reports, vendor payments, account reconciliations, and assisting with compiling the month-end client billing for our aircraft owners. You will work in a dynamic team environment with a focus on providing outstanding account services to our aircraft owners.
- Review vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing for payment.
- Determine coding for entering vendor invoices in ORACLE ERP Cloud.
- Reviewing and auditing of receipts for expense reports to an online system.
- Process vendor payments via ACH and checks on a weekly basis.
- Bi-weekly reconciliation of vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies.
- Daily reconciliation of client bank account spreadsheet.
- Maintain vendor files in accordance with departmental practices by uploading and documenting in the ORACLE ERP Cloud.
- Daily Correspondence with internal and external customers, which includes responding to inquiries pertaining to account status.
- Month end documentation, filing, maintenance, and distribution of accounting documents; records and reports to clients on a monthly basis by uploading information on the server, running draft month end client invoices, related month end reports and uploading to a server.
- Assist with month end reporting and other Accounting Department projects as needed.
- Accounts payable.
- Other duties as assigned by department.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Two plus years of Accounting experience.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used:
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Experience working in large database systems.
- ORACLE experience desired, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and 10-key by touch
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and employees in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with the team in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong work ethics, be reliable, and have a professional and positive attitude.