This position is responsible for the overall accounts payable processing for assigned accounts and compiling the month-end statement and reports for aircraft owners.
- Audit and review approvals for vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Accurately code vendor invoices to account and department expenditure types,
- Correspond with crew and vendors and respond to any AP related inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with AP Specialists to meet all deadlines
- Daily maintenance and reconciliation of client bank account spreadsheet.
- Enter and upload invoices into our accounting system (Oracle Fusion)
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items
- Generate monthly statement and reports for aircraft owner
- Initiate appropriate invoice approval process and attach proper documentation
- Maintain accuracy for AP Aging for assigned aircraft
- Prepare and process vendor payments via ACH and checks
- Reconciliation of assigned vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies.
- Upload reports and data to the Client Portal
- Other duties as assigned by department.
- Participate in process improvement and automation initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Two plus years of Accounting experience.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used:
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and possess effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and 10-key by touch
- Must have strong work ethics, be reliable, and have a professional and positive attitude.