Financial Analyst, USAID Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs, Bureau for Asia, and Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs Support Services
SI is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst for the anticipated USAID Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs, Bureau for Asia, and Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (OAL) Support Services contract based in the Washington, DC area. The activity will provide support services to these offices and bureaus in accomplishing Agency priorities.
This position is contingent upon contract award at this time.
- Provide overall day to day financial management for the contract.
- Manage all fiscal and administrative aspects of the contract regarding budgeting, financial reporting, analysis, and forecasting for multiple individual funding sources and its various budget components, and pipeline tracking.
- Work closely with the Task Order Manager and USAID COR to ensure proper financial record keeping and accountability
- Work closely with CTP Finance team and submit monthly reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal applicant must be highly organized and motivated and should bring the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and balance multiple priorities to serve multiple internal requirements in a collaborative team environment
- Able to handle high stress environments and work efficiently and rapidly under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Previous experience monitoring and tracking labor costs funded by multiple sources and/or on a job-costing basis
- 3-5 years of directly applicable work experience in the field of financial management and budget formulation and analysis, and forecasting
- Strong working knowledge of cost accounting standards
- Experience with UNANET project management/accounting platform highly desired
- Experience with USAID contracts and international development preferred
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. required
Educational or Other Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or other relevant and related discipline required
- Experience working in a government contracting environment highly desired
- United States, DC area with the potential for both domestic and international travel.
- Must have, or ability to obtain, a clearance if required. Background check clearance required prior to prospective employment.
- Work is typically performed in an office environment. May be required to work hours on weekends, holidays, and/or after hours in support of specific proposal capture/development efforts as needed.
- Largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.