Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness.
Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist, USAID/Uganda Strategic Information Technical Support Activity
Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist, USAID/Uganda Strategic Information Technical Support Activity, Uganda
SI is a subcontractor for a USAID Strategic Information Technical Support Activity. The activity will facilitate, promote and enhance evidence-based programming and reporting in Uganda’s heath system, with particular focus on its response to HIV/AIDS epidemic. This will be a multi-year contract up to five years.
SI is seeking a CLA Specialist to be the primary subject matter expert for collaboration, learning and adapting. This position will be full-time, likely based in Gulu or Jinja.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Ugandan citizenship will be considered. **
· Build capacity for adapting to new learning and changes in context through effective approaches.
· Coordinate knowledge capturing, sharing and strategic learning to speed innovation and bring new innovations to the program.
· Expanding the network of professionals and institutions that collaborate on performance management and evaluation tasks for the contract.
· Lead training tasks, and efforts to ensure evaluation findings and recommendations are transparent and distributed to relevant stakeholders.
· Advanced degree in organizational learning, development assistance or related field required.
· Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in strategic planning, project design, institutional learning and/or knowledge management.
· Strong background in evaluation and analysis of development programs, preferably initiatives funded by USAID.
· Previous experience working in the Uganda required.
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Fluency in English.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
|Back to Search Results