F&M MAFCO, Inc. - The Powerful Solutions People sells, rents, repairs, and reconditions tools and equipment. We provide construction tools, equipment, cranes, industrial gases and supplies to power plants, paper mills, coal preparation plants, steel mills, petrochemical plants, sewage treatment plants and industrial facilities around the world. Our contractor customers find that we are the single source for new construction, plant modification, repair work, and day-to-day plant maintenance. F&M MAFCO, Inc. is the single source for heavy rigging packages, plant modification, tool trailers, and welding systems. Representing more than 1,700 manufacturers, including most major U.S. brands, and can supply cutting, hand and power tools, abrasives, safety equipment, rigging equipment, consumables, and rental equipment.
General Manager – NC Equipment Rental & Supply 0617
|# of openings:||1|
General Manager – Equipment Rental & Supply
We are seeking an individual to help lead a team that offers customized “powerful solutions” to fit our customer’s equipment, tooling and consumable needs. This is an opportunity to join a leader in the rental market. The role of General Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales and operations within a single business unit rental, sales and service center. The role will manage a team of people, including inside/outside sales, mechanics and service/warehouse personnel (depending on location). As a General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the rental center. This includes managing personnel as well as the operational and financial profitability of the branch.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain sufficient rental tool, small tool and consumable and repair part inventory levels, while verifying accuracy and completeness
• Routinely assess the need for purchasing equipment through feedback from sales personnel, customers and suppliers
• On a daily basis, monitor and assist in sales planning/initiates and new business development
• Effectively organize/use resources and space to achieve optimal efficiency
• Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
• Maintain a focused and motivated sales and operations team
• Related titles and experience may include Rental Branch Manager, Operations Manager, Unit Manager, Dealership Manager, Rental Manager, Outside Sales or similar experience
• Prior Equipment Rental sales and/or operation experience
• A college degree is preferred
• Excellent time management skills, while being results-oriented with a strong attention to detail and follow-up
If you have a stable job history with proven experience succeeding as a Branch Manager, Sales Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager, or similar role with budget, P&L and leadership responsibilities then please share your credentials with us:
Want to pay it forward, refer a friend?
To learn more about us: www.fmmafco.com
F&M MAFCO is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability - F&M MAFCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results