Associate Account Planner
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|# of openings:||1|
The Integer Group is looking for an Associate Account Planner in the Insight & Strategy Group at its Des Moines, Iowa agency.
This position is responsible for providing a perspective in creating and implementing shopper and brand-driven strategies that raise the level of agency work across our clients’ brands. This role needs someone to help advance the evolution and integration of the Insight & Strategy Group through the development of Disruption (the driving philosophy of all the TBWA\ Group companies), new methodologies, approaches and original thinking. You get business, you are full of ideas and you are clear in articulating them for mutual benefit to both agency and clients.
On top of this, you would:
• Know what’s going on – sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised, so you would demonstrate a solid grasp of current industry dynamics and be able to provide agency perspective on the impact, influence, and implications of these dynamics on your client’s business health.
• Be a strong communicator – you’re able to clearly articulate your strategies and ideas in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams. • Innovate your thinking – to develop working hypotheses and methods to test/apply to a wide variety of marketing challenges.
• Collaborate – and raise the bar of Integer work for clients through inspiring and guiding the development of creative strategies and ideas. You will also identify unmet opportunities, needs and knowledge gaps, how to fill them and aid in the development and understanding of effectiveness measures.
• Grow – not only yourself but also the role of Insight & Strategy through the development of effective working relationships with key clients and internal teams within the Denver agency, The Integer Network and the wider TBWA world.
• Role up your sleeves – and help the Insight & Strategy Group develop and implement the philosophy and practice of TBWA’s Disruption framework within the Denver agency.
• Be interesting
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• Ideally, some experience in an agency environment or something similar
• Hands-on qualitative research expertise and or ethnography experience (conducting and or commissioning) – that’s because you love to talk and you’re a great listener.
• You have huge passion for what communication and creativity can achieve in the world.
• Strong interest in shopping and its role in culture.
• Must be curious.
• You are interesting, so you inspire people and therefore the creative process.
• You know a good idea when you see it and you can nurture it.
• There’s something unexpected or intriguing in your background.
• Experience in the use and development of quantitative research methodologies – at least basic calculator skills!
• Branding fundamentals
• Strong analytical skills and intuitive skills
• Professional presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Organized and detail-oriented
Interested? Apply online for this position at jobs.integer.com
What makes Integer a great place to be?
The Integer Group ® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at Shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results