The Integer Group is looking for a Digital Media Planner at our Des Moines office.
The Digital Media Planner is responsible for the strategic development, planning and implementation of media campaigns, primarily but not exclusively through digital channels. The Digital Media Planner will utilize digital expertise oversee campaigns from beginning to end, including integration of digital tactics within plans, vendor negotiation, tagging, analysis and optimization, campaign reporting and management of client advertising budgets.
As a Digital Media Planner, you’ll be expected to:
- Work collaboratively with Media and client account teams on development, implementation and reporting of B2C and B2B media plans
- Conduct competitive and market research, develop written POVs on available media opportunities and provide rationale to support plan recommendations
- Implement digital media plans through DoubleClick (must be proficient in creating and assigning creative and tag creation) and/or manage external traffic partner
- Manage creative specification and traffic worksheets to inform other agency teams and external partner
- Work with Analytics team to analyze web metrics and ad serving reporting to provide campaign effectiveness reports to clients and recommend appropriate optimizations
- Manage digital billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation in Strata buying/billing software
- Stay abreast of industry knowledge, media developments and market trends, which can influence current and future direction of campaigns
- Represent Media Services as digital expert and provide educational resources to internal teams and clients
You’re qualified if you have:
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of digital media planning, buying and/or ad ops experience
- Paid search, email and/or traditional media experience (preferred)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
- Proficiency in use of industry-related tools such as ad serving platform (DoubleClick preferred), comScore, Google Analytics, as well as buying software (Strata preferred)
- IAB Digital Ad Ops or other similar certification (a plus)
- Initiative to expand knowledge and skillset, as well as mentor others
- Availability for light travel (preferred)
Interested and qualified? Apply for this position at jobs.integer.com!