The Integer Group is searching for a Senior Accountant in our Denver, CO office. This person will be responsible for A/R management, Working Capital reporting and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations including subledger tie-outs and accounting/forecasting for various cost centers within the organization. This position will also assist the Accounting manager in timely closing of the accounting records on a monthly basis and preparation of key reports and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly and monthly working capital reporting to parent company including preparation for monthly working capital management call.
- Manage the A/R collections process and assist with cash application discrepancies as they arise. Create and maintain key performance metrics for the A/R discipline
- Reconciliations of specific balance sheet and expense accounts on a monthly basis utilizing our standard Excel format. Ensure that balances are correct by analyzing activity, investigating unusual items, working with third parties to clarify the validity of transactions. Prepare journal entries to reclass and/or correct as necessary. Analyze current month results in comparison with forecasted results and identify variances. Communicate with Dept Managers or Directors regarding variances to identify changes in expected transactions so a re-forecast can be determined.
- Manage several department budgets including the preparation of monthly accounting entries, forecasts and analysis of results.
- Contribute to accurate and timely month end closing by ensuring that all general entries have been entered and all accounts have been reconciled to ensure completeness and accuracy of transactions. Create accrual journal entries as necessary. Update and post all standard journal entries prior to preliminary financial statement preparation.
- Manage special projects for the finance department as needed. This includes ad hoc requests from within the agency, corporate accounting and our parent company. This position requires meeting deadlines, maximizing efficiency, maintaining accuracy, and confidentiality of the finance data. Actively participate within the finance team to ensure excellent Team Health.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 4-7 years related experience including full cycle process
- Self-starter who is detail and deadline oriented
- Strong report writing and spreadsheet experience
- Ability to work overtime with little or no advance notification
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the agency
- CPA desired, but not required
- PC or Mac Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint ) with heavy pivot table experience
Interested? Please apply online at jobs.integer.com