The Integer Group is looking for a Digital/E-Retail Account Supervisor in our Dallas, Texas agency. The Digital/E-Retail Account Supervisor m anages eComm interactive/e-retail team projects and provides strategic contributions to various clients’ integrated and e-retail marketing programs. Responsible for client management and cross-functional team management throughout the agency and with the Digital production group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages projects through business knowledge and maturity
- Manages day-to-day project work for various P&G projects including but not limited to eRetail assignments only.
- Oversees the production of the product by trafficking intake of interactive
- Assignments from account teams. Acts as point person on projects throughout the greater Integer organization.
- Develops Briefs in conjunction with offline account teams and clients.
- Works with the Digital production team to develop project scope of work documents, timelines, etc.
- Manages client relationships, leads client presentations and conducts internal team management.
- Conference Reports,
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Responsible for written presentations
- Engages team members as appropriate
- Manages internal and external client expectations, including anticipating hiccups in the process and diffusing them effectively and efficiently
- Contributes to the creative component of projects:
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of the creative brief/work order
- Excels at evaluation of creative from strategic perspective
- Ensures team is presenting creative in compelling and convincing manner
- Ensures all creative work presented to clients is on strategy and meets Integer standards of excellence
- Responsible for financial management of projects:
- Manages billing with the digital production group and with my Director
- Proactively works with client and producers to develop budget for projects
- Ensures agency estimates are accurate and updated as necessary as job progresses
- Ensures all projects stay within budget
- Increase Knowledge and Relationship Building
- Provides strategic consulting to agency teams to integrate holistic programs.
- Contributes to team success via “people development”:
- Conducts research in the digital and eRetail space.
- Monitors trends and development in interactive design/development by reading trade publications and conducting research and presents findings back to the team.
- Builds relationships with eRetailers to improve how TIG concepts and delivers strategies and thinking to our clients in the eRteail space.
- Builds relationships with key P&G teams to ultimately bring more digital business to our group.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, plus:
- 5 years of professional service experience preferred in a marketing or advertising environment.
- Excellent understanding of integrated marketing mix (advertising, promotion, retail, packaging, digital, media, PR etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude towards the role, the department, agency and its clients.
- Positive professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification.